Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Week 9 Goals

Recap of last week:

1. Knit :-). FAIL...Again - I'm really not concerned about it though, a crafting goal isn't that serious to me, I do want to finish my scarf though!!

2. Exercise 3 times. - I did it, I ran when there was snow out.  I even took pictures, but somehow, I plugged my phone up, and ALL of my pictures are gone :-(...I guess I could look on my camera and see if anything is blog worthy...

3. No Credit Cards!!! - I am proud of myself, I've passed this goal all year!!! 

4. Bring lunch 2 times. - FAIL - I brought my lunch one time...

Goals for this week:


My main goals this year, are to take better care of my hair, get healthier, and pay off as much debt as possible.  So, those are what I will focus on.  I have my debt payoff goal in place and is automatically taken care of before I see any money from my check.  So I'm not too concerned about that, I just have to make sure I don't change anything, and once one bill is paid off, put the money going towards that bill, on another bill instead of leaving it in my checking account, and everything will fall into place there.  I have not used any credit cards this year, so I'm proud of myself there.  I have also been doing an awesome job with my hair.  I trimmed it in January, and I've been either deep conditioning, hot oiling, and protein treating it every weekend.  The one goal, that I have not been able to get together like I would like, is my goal to be healthier.  Not fast enough for my liking anyway.  With that said, I think all of my goals this week will be health goals!!!

1. Workout 5 times - Although I've worked out at least 3 times the past couple of weeks, I need to step my workouts up.  It's time!!!

2. Eat a fruit and/or a vegetable with every meal.

3. Drink 8 cups of water every day.

That's all I've got this week :-).  Even though I didn't list out any hair or money goals, they are still in the front of my mind.  Oh, and I promise to have pictures soon!!!

No comments: