Monday, March 14, 2011

Week 11 Goals

Recap of last week:

1. Workout 5 times - PASS - I really feel like I'm winning, lol.  I worked out 5 times this week, they were good workouts too!

2. Drink 8 cups of water every day. - PASS

3. Lose 2 pounds. - I'm not sure, I will explain later!!!

4. Take more blog-worthy photos :-) - Just to liven it up a bit. - Well, I'm going to have to say FAIL.  I took a couple of pictures, but not enough.

Goals for this week:

1. Workout 5 times. - I am starting a part time job, more to come later about that, but I do not want my workouts to fall off because of it.  I am prepared to quit the job in order to stay focused on my workouts.

2. Get at least 7 hours of sleep a night.  - I'm going to workout in the morning a couple of times this week, and in order for this to happen, I need to get to bed early enough to feel rested!

3.Take lunch two times a week. - I have not been keeping up with bringing my lunch to work :-(. 

Since I'm starting this part time job, I'm going to see how things go this week, I don't want to put too much on my plate.

No comments: