Tuesday, March 29, 2011
Every Penny...
Although I'm working on getting out of debt, I can sometimes be a little frugal. Well, maybe not frugal, but I try to find deals. There's a Tar.get about 1 minute from my house, so I shop there somewhat regularly. If you use your Tar.get card, you automatically save 5%. Now, when I owed them money, I never really used my card, because I knew I wasn't really saving 5%. You only save if you DON'T have to pay the interest. Well, now that I've paid them off, whenever I shop there, I use my card, and once I'm done paying, I IMMEDIATELY walk over to customer service, and pay it off. Initially, I would tell myself, oh, it's only 5%, it's not that much. And it's not, but, it's 5%. I'm saving 5% with very minimal effort. And, every penny counts...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment