Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Goodbye...






I have to say goodbye to my scale.  I feel myself being discouraged already, when the number on the scale doesn't seem to match the effort I feel I'm giving in the gym.  I get down, and thoughts like "why work this hard for nothing" enter my head, even though I know better.  So, I'm hiding the scale from myself, for a while.  I know what my starting weight was, and I will not get on the scale again until April 3rd at the earliest.  I want to focus more on making sure I get a good workout, I'm consistent with going to the gym, and that I'm making healthier choices when I eat.  I still want to lose 2 pounds a week, but I am not going to make the number on the scale my main focus.  Working out 5 days a week will be my focus. 

No comments: