- I'm looking forward to doing absolutely nothing this weekend. Well, nothing except hanging out with the bestest best friend ever!!!
- I'm going to buy an article of clothing this weekend, not sure what, but something fabulous!!
- I ordered the dress that I'm going to wear to my sisters wedding, I'm HOPING that I'll need to have it altered, meaning I've lost enough weight!!
- My brother is frustrating, don't call me a couple of hours before you are having cake and ice cream for your daughters birthday, you knew all week.
- Seriously considering shacking up...we spend every night together anyway...
- Cheddar's in my town, is seriously a restaurant for black people...I've never been to another restaurant where 80% of the customers were black...
- I love shopping with my mom!!! It doesn't matter where we go, or if I actually buy anything...
- I'm saying goodbye to my elliptical...
- I walked into one of my co-workes cubicles right after he must have passed gas, it was gross...
- I want a wig...Or some weekend hair, I bet I could get one and people wouldn't be able to tell if it was my hair or not!!!
- Couch to 5k is going well, I'm going to sign up for my first race this weekend, it isn't until June, but I'm hoping it will help keeping me focused!!
Tuesday, March 29, 2011
Random!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment