Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Week 14 Goals

Recap of last week:

1. Workout 5 times.  And, get my 3 weight lifting sessions in.  I've been doing both, but last week, I only lifted weights once.  I need all 3 sessions. - FAIL - I worked out 3 times, and lifted weights twice...I'm going to do better this week, no excuses!!  And, La and I decided that if we stick to our goals this week, we will treat ourselves to lunch on Saturday.  Not that I don't treat myself regularly, but it's something to look forward to!

2. Drink 8 cups of water a day. - 'Sigh' - I have not been tracking, drinking more water, but I know I'm not getting 64 ounces.

3. COOK.  PASS FAIL - Sort of - as I recall last week, I didn't eat out for dinner during the week, but I didn't necessarily cook all that much either.  I did good the first half of the week, but on Thursday, it was downhill.  I went to Panera on Thursday, Olive Garden on Friday, Chinese on Saturday.  Aghhh, I have to do better!

4. No credit cards.  This will be a tight week, I cannot allow myself to turn to cc's for a break.  I have enough food at home to eat off of all week.  I don't need gas.  I have no excuse! - PASS - I have to say, I am shining with the no credit card use!  I will admit, I used my Ma.cy's card to buy my mother a Birthday gift, but, I'm going to pay that purchase off on Friday.  I used it to save 15%, and as long as I pay it off without having to pay any interest, I'm happy with that!!!

Goals for this week:



1. Pay off Ma.cy's (see #4 above!!)









2. Drink 8 cups of water.


3. Complete Week 5 of Couch to 5k.  There is a 20 minute run this week, that I attempted on the treadmill yesterday, it did not go well, so I'm going to attempt again outside, I can do it!!! 


4. No eating out (except lunch on Saturday with La, see #1 above!)


5. Count calories (I've tried making better decisions, not good enough, I need to count calories)

No comments: