I've been neglecting blogging. Not intentionally though, I guess I'll explain. From last Saturday - Tuesday, I was having back spasms, and seriously out of commission. I didn't do anything. I didn't go to work, nothing, I ate, and slept!
So, I took all of last week off from working out. Back spasms are one of the only pains that I feel like bring me to my knees, and I didn't want to chance not fully recovering, so I took a break. Fast forward to this week, I ran yesterday for the first time in over a week, it was painful, but I finished. Not literally painful, just tough. I'm ready to get back with the program though!!
I am kind of upset with myself, but I'm not giving myself too hard of a time. I KNOW that I need to eat better in order to lose weight. Yet, I won't do what I know I need to do. I've made small changes, and I'm happy with them, but if I want to see any results in anything other than a snails pace, I have to make some big changes to my diet. I don't get enough vegetables, I eat entirely too many carbs, and I don't cook enough. I don't have a plan as of right now, but I'm seriously thinking about what I want to do about it. I'm weighing my options so to speak.
I think I'm done with week goals. They aren't motivating me anymore. On another note, I am proud that I have NOT used a credit card this year. I guess that's not completely true, I've used a couple of cards to get discounts, but I have paid both of them off right away and didn't get charged any interest. So, I adapted the attitude that if I can't pay cash for it, then I'm not getting it. I have made strides in getting out of debt. So all in all, this has been a good year thus far. Now if I can get my eating on point, I'll be golden!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment