Recap of last week:
1. Workout 5 times. - Pass!!! My part time job isn't bad at all. I'm not there as late as I thought I would be, so I have time to workout at night. I even worked out in the morning a couple of times last week!!
2. Get at least 7 hours of sleep a night. - FAIL - There were probably a few days of 7 hours or more, but I'm pretty sure they were on the weekend.
3.Take lunch two times a week. - FAIL - I did not take my lunch one day :-(.
Goals for this week:
I waited entirely too late in the week to do this post. So, I'm not going to post any goals for two reasons. 1, if I put a goal that I've pretty much already attained, I feel like it's cheating. 2, if I haven't attained it, I probably won't with it being Thursday.
I know I will get my 5 workouts in, I've worked out twice this week, and I plan on working out tonight, tomorrow, and Saturday (maybe Sunday, but we'll see).
I am on week 4 of Couch to 5k, this week is tough. Well, tough for me, the 5 minute runs are killing me, but I'm fighting through. I've found a couple of 5k's that I can sign up for, but I'm leaning towards one on June 18th. It's about 13 weeks away, plenty of time to get a respectable 5k time, for me. There are about 5 more weeks to complete couch to 5k, so that gives me some time to work on increasing my run time, work on my breathing, and whatever else I may need to do (I need to do some research maybe). This will be my first ever race, so I'm looking to enjoy it!! If anyone has any tips, I'm open!!!!
I had a very irresponsible weekend, I left my camera in my best friends car, I lost my ID, and a credit card (one that is paid off :-)). I've ordered a new ID, that should be here within the next week, and reported my card lost. Luckily I realized on Sunday before anyone could find and use my credit card. I need to get it together.
No comments:
Post a Comment