- I've had my new license plate sticker for almost 2 weeks, I should probably put it on my car before the one on there expires...
- Sooooo ready for a vacation...
- Easter is late this year...
- Someone asked me why I picked up a part time job...O_o, I'll give you one guess...I want more money...
- Thinking I'm going to straighten my hair this weekend...
- Poetry's birthday is today (March 16th, in case I don't post this today)...
- I have almost 500 pictures on my camera, well, on the memory card, ALL of them are on my laptop, I think it's safe to start deleting...
- I need to shop more...Well, I typically go months without shopping, and then, all at once, I try to get all of the things I think I need, I need to shop like once a month or something, and pick up a couple things here and there...
- I want some really cute maxi dresses for the summer...
- I want a few blazers too...
- My sister has a NO.OK Color that she does not know how to use...guess who does EVERYTHING except read the books for her??????
- I want to paint my nails this weekend...
- I'm considering cutting my hair...I'm happy that it's getting long though...
- Week 2 of Couch to 5k is harder than I thought, I'm supposed to start week 3 today...I'm scurred, lol...
- I need to get a good workout in today...
- I want to go to Italy...
- This warm weather is making me want to shop for some reason...
- It's getting easier to make healthier decisions...I know I have a long way to go though...
- Twenty dollars here and there adds up...
- Is gas ever going to be reasonable again???
Thursday, March 17, 2011
Random....
Labels:
Random
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment