Recap of last week:
1. Workout 5 times. - FAIL - I worked out 4 times. I missed Thursday and Friday. But, instead my typical, oh well I'm not going to make my goal, start over on Monday, I worked out as much as I could.
I didn't really have any other goals from last week.
Goals for this week:
1. Workout 5 times. And, get my 3 weight lifting sessions in. I've been doing both, but last week, I only lifted weights once. I need all 3 sessions.
2. Drink 8 cups of water a day.
3. COOK. I have been eating out WAY too much, time to get on track. No eating out for dinner before the weekend.
4. No credit cards. This will be a tight week, I cannot allow myself to turn to cc's for a break. I have enough food at home to eat off of all week. I don't need gas. I have no excuse!
No comments:
Post a Comment