I have been eating maple oatmeal, with a banana cut up in it, and almonds for breakfast. It is really good, but I need to switch it up!
Recap of last week:1. Workout 5 times - Although I've worked out at least 3 times the past couple of weeks, I need to step my workouts up. It's time!!! - PASS!!!!!!!!! I feel great that I passed this goal. It was tough, but I did it. I also stepped my workouts up, my body feels tight, and a little sore. What a great feeling!!
2. Eat a fruit and/or a vegetable with every meal. - PASS!! Although my fruit and vegetable choices were a little bland, I did it!!!
3. Drink 8 cups of water every day. - PASS - sort of. Well, I didn't get exactly 8 cups in every day (I did most days though) I only had water and green tea to drink last week, and I am happy about that. I need to have a water bottle with me at all times, especially on the weekend to ensure I get at least 8 cups in each day.
I knit a little bit last week, hopefully I can at least a little bit of knitting in this week to, and eventually finish the forever scarf!!!
Goals for this week:
1. Workout 5 times - I'm really looking forward to this goal.
2. Drink 8 cups of water every day.
3. Lose 2 pounds. I go to Jamaica in 17 weeks, I want to lose 2 pounds a week until I leave. I don't think it's a lot, but I do think it will keep me focused enough to stick with my healthiness goals! And it would be an added bonus to not hide from the camera at my sisters wedding!! I lost 3 pounds last week, so I'm on way!!!
4. Take more blog-worthy photos :-) - Just to liven it up a bit.

No comments:
Post a Comment