Monday, August 27, 2007

Weekend...

On Friday, CD and I went to a golf party and then to the Legion. I would say the average age of the men at this party was about 45. That said, I did have a good time, but nothing too exciting went on. I didn't get home until 3 and I had to be at practice at 10. Needless to say, I was very tired on Saturday. After practice, I went out to eat, and to the movies. I went to see The Bourne Ultimatum, very good movie. I basically fell asleep as soon as I got home from the movie, 10 o'clock.

On Sunday I pulled weeds, a lot of weeds, and then took my niece shopping. She has clueless parents, and I don't like for the kids to go without because their parents are clueless. So my mother and I bought her some clothes. She lives in a 2 bedroom apartment with 4 other kids, and two adults. My brother claims that he is trying to get custody, but I don't believe it. So, I need to do what I can for her.

Last night, I got a call from a guy in Texas that I've talked to off and on for about 2 years. He and I have amazing chemistry, but we are 16 hours away from one another. I am very impatient, so we tend to get into it sometimes. He's nothing like any guy I would ever call my type, but I like him more than I can even describe. I haven't seen him in 2 years, but just hearing his voice does something to me. He says he's coming here in about 3 weeks, but I don't want to get excited about it. That, and I haven't talked to him in a couple of months, so we'll see.

No comments: