So JV had their first game yesterday, and they won, yay!!!! Varsity still hasn't won a match this season. But they are getting better.
I'm a little nervous about my first game. I believe it's on September 6th, but I'm looking forward to it. The girls are very nervous as well, so I keep it together in front of them. This is the first time I've been the actual coach of a team, I've been an assistant before. I'm sure everything will be fine, but I'm still nervous.
My free time is very minute, so I have a yard full of weeds, and no time to pull them up. So I guess that's what I'll be doing pretty much all day on Saturday. Doesn't that sound exciting:
"What did you do this weekend?" "Oh, on Saturday I went to volleyball practice, and then I was either bent over or on my hands and knees all day. Doing what you ask? Picking weeds. Then I put grass seed down, and watered the grass." Not only does it sound boring, it sounds like my back is going to be sore. Ah, I can't wait.
No comments:
Post a Comment