Tuesday, August 28, 2007
Hmmm...
So, my sister is living with me right now, and before we moved into the house, she said that she was going to give me 400 a month. So I said cool, I let her come up with the amount, and that's what she said. So, we've been living there for about 5 weeks, and she hasn't given me a dime. And I don't know if I want to mention it to her, or just ride it out. I mean, clearly she knows that bills are coming in, she's an adult, hell, she's 11 years older than me. I'm at a point where I could really use that money though. I don't want to cause any unnecessary drama, or make things weird, but it's coming to a head, and I think I'm going to have to mention something.
Labels:
What to do...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment