Wednesday, August 29, 2007
Reality
So, I knew J^2 wasn't coming here just to visit me. He is coming to see his grandfather. Which I am fine with. But it also leads me to believe that he only called me because he is coming here. I'm not sure how I feel about that. I don't know if I should care or what. The fact is, he is coming, and he does want to spend time with me. It's not the fairy tale situation that I had going on in my mind, but who cares? Well, it's been going through my mind that maybe he has some ulterior motive. What that is or could be, I don't know. "Is he using me just to have somewhere to stay?" Possibly, but he has family here, so it's not that deep. "Does he think I'm going to let him use my car?" He might, but that's not going down, so nothing to worry about there. "Is he just looking to get a treat?" Possibly, but then I could get a treat too! I drive myself crazy sometimes. But I'm just not going to stress about it. I am going to let him stay with me, and whatever happens while he's here happens. I don't know what he has going on in Texas, but I can't worry about that either. If he is pulling the wool over my eyes, it will come out eventually.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment