This was a pretty good weekend. On Friday evening, I was supposed to go to a free outdoor concert, but I didn't get out of practice until 7, and it ended at 8:30, so I didn't go. But I went with LaDonna so she could get some ice cream with a gift certificate that she had. That was about all.
On Saturday, I went to the BMV to get my address changed, which ended up being a headache. After that, I went to Babies 'R' Us with ES to help her register. We ate a Panera which was delicious. Then, I went to lake with CD, a lady that I coach with. I didn't feel like going at first, but I'm glad I went. I met some older, successful people. It was a good time.
On Sunday, I cooked dinner for my entire family. My family here in Fort Wayne anyway. It was so much fun. I made Salmon (baked, broiled, and pan seared), baked potatoes, corn on the cob, steamed broccoli, and fried chicken for the kids. It was successful!! My sister made a cake and my brother and his girlfriend brought some cake. My bff LaDonna was there too!!
I wrote my dad a letter today. I hope to send it off tomorrow, I left his address at home. I don't know how he's going to feel about it. I got some things off of my chest. But if he doesn't write me back, oh-well.
My stepdad put my vertical blinds up for me yesterday at the patio door. And I love him, and I appreciate all that he does for me. But a lot of times, when he does stuff, he messes it up. For instance, when he put the lights up in the guest bedrooms, he did something where it would blow a fuse each time that the light was turned on. When he put my vertical blinds up, he broke something and of them won't open or close all of the way. Well, first he didn't read the directions, so they would open at all, then he told me something was wrong with them. So I read the directions, and we take them down and put them back up the right way.
All the walls in my house are white, I have to paint them, and soon, because I am going crazy looking at all of these white walls. I thought that I would want to wait a little longer, but I don't think so. I'm going to tackle the master bathroom first.
No comments:
Post a Comment