So, I get to volleyball practice yesterday, and there's no net for my team to practice on. And on top of that, the assistant let's me know that the girls were giving her a lot of attitude when I wasn't there. So, I ask where the principal is, because I just want to talk with him about my concern. We have a team and we don't have the equipment that we need in order for them to learn the game. He's not in his office, the Vice Principal isn't in his office either. So the athletic director was right there, so I tell her. I guess she thought I was going to tell on her, and I wasn't, I understand that she probably can't do anything either. Well she calls the head coach into her office and tells her that we need to follow the proper protocol when we have a problem. Well, if I have a concern that needs to be addressed, I'm not going through a middle man, if I have something to say, I'm going to say it. Especially to people who I have a good repertoire with. I talk to the principal and vp enough for them to understand where I'm coming from, so whenever I see them, I will be talking to them. No to tell, but if our concerns aren't being voiced, then no one is going to care. We are just going to be sitting around complaining forever.
So after practice, 2 of the other coaches and I went to Subway. Then we went and played volleyball, so again, I didn't get home until around 11. But it was good. I can always use a workout and it helped me to calm down.
No comments:
Post a Comment