Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Can it be?

Well, I talked to J^2 yesterday, and it just so effortless. He asked me to look up the price of tickets today for him, and I did. I'm trying not to get too excited, because if I get disappointed, I get an attitude. I guess with him it just seems like things go too smoothly. I don't know, I'm nervous. I'm scared to let go, but at the same time I'm scared not to. I seriously think that he wants to be with me, but I don't want to be a fool either. I'm just going to go with the flow and see where it takes me!

I helped a lady with her Algebra homework yesterday, and it took 3 hours. So, I didn't have practice, but I was busy anyway. That's the breaks I guess. I don't mind helping people, but she waited until the last minute. I'll probably help her on the weekends though. I actually enjoyed it.

My stepdad came and cut my grass for me yesterday, thank goodness, because I don't want to buy a lawn mower right now.

No comments: