Tuesday, August 28, 2007

I do this thing...

When I'm dating/talking to,or whatever you call it, someone that I like, I get a little crazy. Maybe crazy isn't the word, overbearing, that sounds better. I get a little overbearing. Let me explain, I think about the person all of the time (assuming I'm really into him), and therefore, I expect that he is thinking about me all of the time. So I have these unrealistic expectations, that if they aren't met, I get an attitude. For instance, J^2 asked me to see how much tickets were for him to come here in a couple of weeks, and I did, and I texted him the information. He tried calling me back, but no cell phones at work. So I sent him a message to call me at work. Either he didn't, or he called and I wasn't at my desk. Now I'm like, is he not thinking about me? Does he have a girlfriend and that's who he's with and that's why he's not calling me? Well, if he had a normal schedule, this might make sense. But let me give you this mans day to day. He goes to work at 10 p.m., gets off at 6 a.m., goes to school somewhere in there and gets home around 12:30. I assume he has to do homework/study sometime. He then goes to sleep, and repeats. My rational side is saying, give the man a break, he's probably exhausted. He has to make time to eat and do housework, and all of the other things that normal people do. I seriously need to get a grip!

No comments: