Saturday, August 20, 2011

Challenge: Day 22

Day 22- What makes you different from everyone else

Hmmm, I honestly don't think I have any 1 thing that makes me so much different than anyone else.  So, I'll use this as an opportunity to say what makes me, me!

I am black (not mixed) with hazel eyes.  I wear my hair in it's natural state, not because I'm making a statement.  But because I'm not that fond of straight hair.  I can be nice, but I can also be the biggest b***h you've ever met.  I am ALWAYS ready to snap (I seriously need to work on this one). I am spoiled, but I'm not a brat.  I have a very laid back, comfy, cute style (at least I think so).  I recently became addicted to nail polish.  I have never played a sport that I wasn't decent at.  

Overall, I'm pretty dope.  Just kidding.  While I am confident, I know I am not perfect!

No comments: