Thursday, August 18, 2011

Challenge: Day 20

Day 20- Someone you see yourself marrying/being with in the future


Well, I see myself marrying Poetry.  We have been together for 11 months, and I am looking forward to the day that we take the next step in our relationship.  I am not in a rush to do so.  But I know when we do, it will be perfect!!  I love him more than I thought I would ever love a guy.  Before we started dating, I was starting to believe that I would be by myself forever.  Not that I didn't date, because I did.  There was always something about the guys, I didn't trust them for one reason or another, they didn't want to be in a relationship, they didn't work, they didn't take care of themselves.  I could go on and on.  I just didn't think I would find someone that I had chemistry with, that wanted the same things I wanted, and that had their stuff together.  Poetry has all that and more!!  He makes me want to be the best person I can be!!

No comments: