Day 10- Songs you listen to when you are Happy, Sad, Bored, Hyped, Mad
This is a tough one for me, I listen to music so much, I can't pin-point exactly what I listen to based on my mood.
But, I can possibly think of some songs that I listen to that may put me in a certain mood.
Happy
Chrisette Michele - Like a Dream
I love this song, and it does put me in a happy mood!
I had to add this song too!!
Sad
Train - Drops of Jupiter
I have no idea why I listen to this song when I'm sad, but anytime I'm sad, it is the first song I go to...
Bored
Tweet - Caught Up
I'm not really bored when I listen to this song, but if I'm sitting at home not doing anything, this song will probably be played!!
Hyped
B.o.B - So So
Right now anyway, whenever I'm going out, or just hype for whatever reason, I listen to this song. I know every single word, lol.
Mad
Jazmine Sullivan - 10 seconds
It depends on what I'm mad at I guess. I can imagine this would be a song I would listen to if I were upset about, well, about what she's talking about in the song!!
No comments:
Post a Comment