There's a place here called Painting Fun Spot and I told Poetry that I wanted to go there in conversation one day as we rode by it. He didn't really say anything about it, and I didn't really think anything else about it. Well, last Wednesday (on my birthday), he asked me to go in the room because he had a surprise for me. When I came out, this setup was sitting on the table:
We spent the evening painting, talking, laughing, and listening to music. I really appreciated the thought he put into it. It's a local business, and they normally only have customers come to their location and paint. So Poetry talked them into coming up with a way for him to purchase the supplies, and take them with him. It made sense to them, and we painted. It was the perfect evening.
Above is the finished product. Well, one of the finished products. He bought a few other pieces for us to paint, but we haven't had time yet.
This is where it lives in the kitchen!!
No comments:
Post a Comment