Day 19- Nicknames you have; why do you have them
Dan - This is the name that only my closest family members use. Not all of the time even, but they use it. It actually sounds weird when people, not in my family call me this.
Baby D - My cousin/friend calls me this. It is hilarious to me, I think she got it from a movie. My aunt, her mother calls me this from time to time as well.
Dani - My best friend calls me this. And I think other people that hear her call me this, also call me this!
D - Random people call me this, obviously because my name starts with a D.
Dumpling - That's what Poetry calls me. I have no idea where it came from.
Debo - I wasn't a bully, but I had a bad habit of hitting guys to show them that I was tough when I was in high school. So, that's what they called me. I think my cousing (see Baby D above) calls me this from time to time as well.
That's all I can think of, lol.
No comments:
Post a Comment