Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Challenge: Day 18

Day 18- Plans/dreams/goals you have 


Lately, I've been trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up.  Yes, I'm 30, but I still do not know what it is I want to do with this life of mine.  Working everyday in corporate america doing what I'm doing, isn't making me happy.  I look at my career as a job, which for me, means I won't excel very well.  There was a brief time that I did enjoy my job.  It was stressful, but I didn't mind it.  That was when I was not really doing much technical work, more leadership.  So, I definitely know I need to be some type of leader, but I'm not sure in what capacity.  


I absolutely love to travel, and I've been to the different places in the Caribbean a lot!!  I would love to be able to do some real traveling.  To places that are not mostly tourist locations.  I KNOW I will be able to do this, it's just a matter of making the plans!!


A short term goal that I am working on right now, is getting out of debt.  I've made some very bad decisions with credit, and I am digging myself out.  Another goal, is losing some weight.  I don't have an exact number in mind, but when my body is where I am happy, that will be the number.  Working out is something I tend to do, eating right, is another story!! 

No comments: