- When I go out, I am sooo wrong, I take (or try to take) pictures of all of the foolery that I say...
- I tweet the foolery too (although I didn't this past weekend, cause twidroyd was on probation)...
- Simba is really growing on me (especially when he isn't at my house :-))
- Kind of excited to go to Jamaica again!!!
- Bills, Bills, Bills....they never stop...
- I am proud of the progress I've made on my bills in only 2 months this year, I WILL stick to paying off debt...
- A friend of mine posted on FB that everyone's broke is different...Broke to me may be $200, broke to you may be $50, if I say I'm broke, I'm broke...
- Why are people so judgmental of one another???
- I'm eating healthier every day...
- Trying to remember that getting healthy is a marathon, not a sprint...
- I am sooooooo looking forward to saving the money that I pay to credit card companies each month...
- Ju.st Da.nce is great for cardio...And it's fun, especially when competing against someone...
- I bought finger nail polish 2 weeks ago, I have yet to polish my nails...
- My laundry basket is overflowing...I need to get it together...
- I want to learn how to thread, so I can do my chin...it will be much quicker than plucking...
- I've made two smoothies this week...I'm going to be experimenting with different recipes...
- I read that a chick beat her roommate with a board because she gave her thin mints away...girl scout cookies are serious business...
Wednesday, February 23, 2011
I'm Random...
Labels:
Random
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm with you, broke is broke. Shet up with that mess! I love thin mints... but I'm not beating anyone behind them. Add some pics to this blog girl! :-)
I'm going to...I just need to actually take some pictures, and then actually put them on my computer!!
Post a Comment