Monday, February 14, 2011

Week 7 Goals

Recap of last week:

1. Join the gym near my house.  PASS - Well, I haven't joined yet, but I singed up for a 2 week free trial, and when my two weeks are up, I am going to join!!

2. No credit cards!!! PASS - and this week was hard to, cause there were a million things that I wanted to get Poetry for V-Day, but I got what I could afford, and kept it moving!

3. Do not eat out for dinner (on a weekday). PASS - I did not eat out at all last week. 

4. DC/Hot Oil - FAIL - I went to wash my hair, and didn't have any shampoo with me, and was too lazy to go and get some.  So, I will do this tonight!

5. Exercise 3 times.  PASS!!!!! Super excited that I actually worked out, at the gym, 3 times last week, I also played volleyball. 

Goals for this week:

1. Exercise 3 times.

2. No credit cards!!!!  A friend of mine is coming to visit, and we have plans to go out with La on Saturday, but, I'm not using a credit card, I WON'T DO IT!!!

3. Bring lunch twice!!  I don't think I brought lunch twice last week, I did once though.  I don't want to get back into the habit of eating out for lunch everyday again.

4. Knit. I have not been knitting, I have a project that is almost done, I need to get with it.  Even if  I just knit a little bit.

No comments: