Monday, February 07, 2011

Week 6 Goals

Recap of last weeks Goals:

1. Bring lunch 2 times this week! - Pass, sort of.  I brought my lunch one day.  One day, the office was closed due to weather, so I ate at home. 

2. Exercise 4 times. - FAIL - I did not work out at all... :-(

3. Deep Condition/Hot Oil treatment. - FAIL - Well, I'm giving myself a pass, because I straightened my hair last week, and it is still straight (because of my failure of #2).  I've greased my scalp and my hair seems happy.  I will not apply anymore heat to it though, so whenever it has to be washed I will deep condition/hot oil. 

4. No credit cards!!!! PASS - I passed again.  AND, I paid off a loan!!  I'm on a roll, well, I didn't owe very much on this loan, but still, I have less debt, and I can apply the payment from the loan to something else.  I'm determined!!

5. Count Calories.  I have fallen off of counting calories.  Although I am eating much better, I need to pick this back up, holds me accountable!FAIL - I didn't count not 1 calorie. 

Goals for this week:

1. Join the gym near my house.  I know I've said in the past that I wasn't going to join a gym, however, it will basically be free.  I will have pay 3 months at a time, but then my job reimburses me, I think it's worth it.

2. No credit cards!!! 

3. Do not eat out for dinner (on a weekday).  I ate out for dinner, EVERY NIGHT last week...not a good look.  I didn't spend a lot of money, but that is still unacceptable. 

4. DC/Hot Oil - This will need to get done at some point this week.

5. Exercise 3 times.  I WILL get back on the wagon of working out.  It just has to happen.

No comments: