- Mountain Dew - I enjoy Mountain Dew, I like to say because of the caffeine, but in reality, I simply like it. I'm taking a class that's 3 hours on Thursday's, and I get sleepy, so, I tend to drink a dew on those days, but this week, I just had water!!!
- Breakfast Burrito - The cafeteria at my company makes breakfast burrito's daily, and you can personalize them. I typically get mine with egg beaters, cheese, potatoes and salsa. There are enough potatoes in the burrito for two people. I wanted one on Wednesday, and I did not bring breakfast on this particular, but instead, I had a banana and oatmeal!! Which is what I typically bring in, but I forgot it, so I just bought it from the cafeteria.
- 25 cent wings - There are a number of places that have wing specials on different nights of the week here. And last night Poetry told his sister that we would meet her out for some. But I didn't have any!!!! I had already eaten, and I was not hungry, so I didn't indulge!!!
Friday, February 18, 2011
Just Say No
As I struggle to eat healthier, there are some things I've said no to this week, and I'm proud of myself. So many times, I've tried just changing my habits overnight, and I end up right back where I started, or sometimes worse off. So, my entire approach is different. I haven't restricted anything in particular, I'm focusing on making small changes. Somethings I did not allow myself to indulge in this week:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment