Monday, December 20, 2010

Weekend Recap

On Friday, I met my bestie and her sister out to do some knitting!! We ended up getting there later than expected and really only to go knit for about an hour, not enough time. We will have to do it again, real soon!

Saturday, I house hunting with Poetry. I guess technically it's not house hunting, he's not buying a house, just looking for one to rent. So I did that, then did some Christmas shopping. Which for some reason, put me in a bad mood. I don't know if it was because the stores were crowded, or because I was spending money that I really shouldn't spend, or because I was tired. Either way, I got back home around 5 pm, and slept until 3:30 am.

Shopped pretty much all day on Sunday as well, I am way behind on my Christmas shopping.

I am mostly done though, now I have to wrap the gifts.

For some reason this year, I'm not as excited about Christmas this year as I have been in the past. Maybe because I'm really focused on the changes that I need to make, and Christmas kind of puts a damper on starting those goals. It's hard to pay bills off and buy Christmas gifts. It's hard to start eating healthy with so much temptation around at every turn.

Either way, I am focused, and ready, to make some changes!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm not excited about Christmas either... I didn't even put up my tree this year. I'm in some kind of depression... Not a good look...

D said...

Things will get better!! I'm a little stressed, but it's my own fault...