It's been a long time, I shouldn't a left you, without a dope beat to step to...
Totally copying off of my bff who quotes songs at the top of ALL of her blog posts!!! If you are into makeup, knitting, or anything fabulous, check her out @ http://lovinallthingsfab.blogspot.com/.
So, what have I been up to this year, yeah, no blogs of substance this entire year. I broke up with a guy, dated a guy that looks like a lion, he quit me for his White ex-girlfriend, dated a guy that lived at home with his parents and didn't have a car (yeah, I needed to be slapped), went to DC, Jamaica, Cleveland basketball game (Cavs vs. Heat), and a host of other things I'm sure I'm forgetting.
I've been thinking about blogging for a while, couldn't decide if I wanted to blog on wordpress, or blogger, and since I already have this blog, blogger it is, lol. And it's so much easier to leave comments without having to put in a host of other information.
So, I need to hold myself more accountable, in more than one area in my life, I like to have a good time, I make bad decisions, and hopefully learn from them, let's see if I can get this blogging thing going again. One thing I will promise, it will probably be just as random as my life is at times!!!
2 comments:
Love it! Glad to have you back doll!!! =)
Glad to be back!!
Post a Comment