- I've wrapped about 5 Christmas gifts, I have about 5 more to wrap...Not to shabby
- I still have about 5 gifts to buy, I'm sure I will be angry in the stores with all of the other last minute shoppers...
- I need a new Realtor...
- I have my initial work-out plan ready for the first two months of 2011...
- RLS (Restless Leg Syndrome) is real, but I think it's due to inactivity and weight gain...for me anyway...
- I've started reading a new blog...www.nerdgirlms.wordpress.com...I went back and read ALL of her posts, the posts about her daughter make me laugh out loud...
- I've been thinking about what books I'm going to start reading if I get a Kindle for Christmas...
- If I do get a Kindle, I can buy a Kindle gift card with the *free Best Buy gift card I got when I was buying Christmas gifts...I'm winning
- A church adopted my CASA family for Christmas, they bought them A LOT of stuff. 4 huge trash bags full of goodies...
- That case is over though, delivering the gifts was my last goodbye...I hope I never have to see her again, and I mean I hope her children stay out of the system...
- Why am I un-intentionally trying to push him away????
- He's not going for it though, and that makes me happy...
- Exercising makes me a much more enjoyable person, to myself and others...
- I kind of want to buy a bike...
- When I read blogs, I love seeing pictures, yet I rarely post pictures, maybe I should start...
- My coat smells like fried chicken...the fried chicken that my sister cooked for dinner yesterday...note to self, put coat in another room when visiting (or at home) someone cooking fried foods...
- I have a thing for pens, nice, free pens...
- I have a hard time with consistency, I'm not sure why. Whatever it is, I start off doing really well, and eventually, it fades. Working out, paying off debt, blogging...I AM going to do better...
- I'm wearing jeans to work next week...they say they want us to dress up in case customers are here, there won't be any customers here then...
- I wish my supervisor was on vacation :-(...
Wednesday, December 22, 2010
I'm Random...
Labels:
Random
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment