So, last week, we decided to have practice early yesterday because varsity had a game. Well, I rush to get there around 4, and no girls are in the gym. The freshmen assistant told me that the head coach told her they changed it and our girls were going to study table. I never said anything about the girls going to study table. In fact, I asked if they had to go, so that we could get out of practice early. It just never ends with her.
Oh well, The Rose Man sent me a text telling me he enjoyed talking to me on Sunday. I replied with the same and told him that I'm looking forward to talking to him again. We'll see how it goes if and when he calls. He works from 3 - 11, so I can appreciate him not calling me when he got off of work last night. I was a little bit disappointed, but I understand. I assume he was being considerate. Unless there is a reason why he couldn't call me. Who knows...
I didn't call J^2 yesterday until after practice, and I think that surprised him. I was thinking, we get into it when I call and you don't answer, so I'm just not going to call when I think you are sleep. Works better for me anyway.
I found out that the reason my internet at home isn't working is because I have a bum modem. So, I'm going to get a new one from LD this evening and try that one. I think I'm going to play volleyball tonight as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment