So, I painted my bathroom this weekend. It turned out decent, I made a couple of boo-boos, so I need to get some touch-up paint. I like it for the most part though. I need to purchases a picture to put on the wall, and some decorative towels, after I do that, I'll move on to another room, probably my bedroom. I'm excited about painting the rest of my house!! I want to have a nice, cozy, decorated house, not something that just looks thrown together.
I also went to the movies to see Rush Hour 3 this weekend. That movie was hilarious. I laughed so hard that I cried a couple of times.
I told my mom about J^2, she was more optimistic about the relationship than I find myself being sometimes, which is good. She wants to meet him when he comes. I think that's just her being nosey, but hey, I'm down.
No comments:
Post a Comment