Thursday, September 13, 2007

When so-called educated people are clueless...

A conversation between my cute-mate and the lady she is working with...
cube mate: So Bruce tried to convince me to go to a NSBE meeting when he was here.
her co-worker: Who are those the gays?
cube mate: No, the Society for African American Engineers.

-- Now I know I'm not a genius, but NSBE stands for the National Society of Black Engineers NSBE is obviously an acronym, and what in there could possibly make someone come up with "the gays." I just don't get it. --

A conversation between the head volleyball coach and the JV volleyball coach...
head coach: When something needs to be done, you are the first person to step up and do it.
jv coach: Isn't that what I'm supposed to do? I don't understand what the problem is.
head coach: I think it confuses the girls on whose in charge.

-- I know at my job, if something needs to be done, and I recognize it, and get it done, without having to be told to do it, I get praised. I just can't fathom what the problem is with stepping up and getting something done. She is by far one the dumbest people I know. --

Someone I know, I won't include how I know them, made a grocery list. And spelled 'flour' that you cook with, flower, it was funny to me. Then when I told said person, they tried to blame it on me, good thing we don't have the same hand writing.

No comments: