On Friday night, I didn't do too much, I went to Wal-Mart, that was about the highlight of that evening.
On Saturday, I basically spent all day preparing for my first party/set/get-together, whatever the proper term is. And it was supposed to begin at 7, but of course, people didn't really start getting there until around 8. Which was fine with me, because I wasn't ready anyway. I had a great time, and from my observations, everyone else did too. We played games, talked trash, and had some drinks. We had more drinks than we did anything else, but it was good. The view of my place at about 5 a.m. was a sight to see. There were people sleep on the floor, in my closet, and all of the beds had at least 2 people in them. I knew everyone, so it was all good.
On Sunday, I couldn't get up and moving until around 5, and I went by my mom's house. My cousin (from Chicago) and I then went to Biaggi's and had some dessert, their bread pudding is amazing. Then we went back to my place. Later on that night, Heather, Quisha, and I went to a club. While we were there, I saw some guys that lived in the same neighborhood as I when we were growing up. So I basically talked to them all night. One of the guys told me that he used to like me but I was too young. Now he's only 4 years older than me, but when he's in high school and I'm in middle school, it's a little different than when you are grown. So anywho, he said that he is going to start calling me, but we'll see.
Yesterday I cleaned up my place, and ironed some clothes, but that is about it. I just lounged around for the most part. I started watching season 3 of 24. My roommate from college let me borrow is collections of the show. It's pretty good, and I don't have to wait a week just to see what is going to happen next.
All in all, it was a good weekend. Had some good company, got a possible new love interest, got some rest, I can't complain at all!!
No comments:
Post a Comment