1. Bring lunch 3 times this week. PASS. My mother made some chili, and I had enough for exactly 3 lunches last week!!
2. Exercise 4 times. FAIL - I made my exercise on Tuesday before the play, which was excellent by the way. I exercised on Thursday. And I helped my sister move, although I'm sure I burned more calories than I would have doing cardio for 20 minutes, I still need to get in the habit of working out.
3. Protein treatment on hair. PASS - I bought protein treatment, put it on my hair. I even straightened my hair and trimmed my ends. They didn't look too bad, however, I hadn't had them trimmed in about 9 or 10 months, so I thought I was due. My hair is longer than it has ever been in my adult life, and healthy too!!!
4. No credit cards!!!! PASS - This needs to be a recurring goal!!
GOALS for this week:
1. Bring lunch 2 times this week!
2. Exercise 4 times.
3. Deep Condition/Hot Oil treatment.
4. No credit cards!!!! PASS - This needs to be a recurring goal!!
5. Count Calories. I have fallen off of counting calories. Although I am eating much better, I need to pick this back up, holds me accountable!
No comments:
Post a Comment