- We've been dating for almost 4 months, feels much longer than that...
- Journaling my food shows me that I really...truly eat like crap
- My ex needs to grow up, I can't believe I dated such an immature person...
- Hindsight is always 20/20...
- Consistency, I need to work on it...
- My stepdad is one of the nicest, most annoying people I know, I love him dearly...
- My nephew needs a wake-up call, soon...
- I need a ladder...
- My sister is getting married in the DR...because of my financial goals, I don't want to go, but that's my sister...I'll be there
- I will not use my PTO up this year, working the week after Christmas was a chore...
- I need to call my new CASA family...
- Considering taking money from my Roth IRA to pay down some debt, but I think I need to take the slow route, to truly learn my lesson and not get credit card debt again...
- Volleyball starts tonight!!
- I can't wait for the library to allow checking out of eBooks!!
- Until then I'm taking advantage of the free classics that I can read...
- I'm much broker than even I thought...
- I brought my lunch today!!!
- I need to give my niece her gift, she was with her mom on Christmas...
- I need to take that gift back, I need the money, lol...
- I have a serious love hate relationship with my hair...
- I need to get my DVD's from my mother's house...
Tuesday, January 04, 2011
I'm Feeling Random...
Labels:
Random
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment