- Dear people of Facebook, all of your facebook friends don't need a front row ticket to your life...keep some stuff to yourself...
- What is with all these teachers sleeping with their students???
- Huh, every time I see an infant/toddler, it makes me want a baby...
- I'm sorry to anyone I may offend, but the tv show, the game, on BET, is pure foolery. I caught the end of the episode where Ole boy (can't remember his name) told Melanie that from now on, his child and baby mother were none of her business, and to not mention their names to him. Yeah, there's marriage bound for success...
- If I feel like things aren't being done right, or in the most efficient way possible, I try to take over...but, I've been keeping my mouth shut lately, I feel like a new person...
- I forgot my lunch at home today :-(...
- Frontier is out of their mind, I will not be paying an extra $30 a month for cable, it's already to expensive, cancel me please...
- Why was my electric bill double what it normally is last month, something has to change...
- Verizon has the iPhone, at first I wanted it, but I'm over it now...
- I need to purchase B.o.B's album, ASAP...I know I'm late...
- I'm going to straighten my hair and trim my ends this weekend, I hope I don't mess my head up...
- To my 38 year old brother...no one owes you anything, not even our mother...get over yourself...
- Why are people so judgmental???
- I've officially been on my job for 5 years...can you say fully vested!!!
- In Indiana, we will not be receiving reminders to renew our license plates through the mail...I'm unsure how I feel about that.
- I painted my nails last week, and vowed that I would do it every week on Sunday, I've failed already...
- I am not in love with my hair right, but I feel like it's healthy, if that make any sense...
- I'm ready for spring, or warmer weather, and no snow...or ice...or wintry mix...
- I need to find some new recipes, spice up cooking at home...
- Ok, that's enough randomness today I suppose...
Tuesday, January 25, 2011
I'm Feeling Random...
Labels:
Random
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I don't think he meant it that way. I think he was tired of Melanie meddling... I thought he was going to leave her!!!
Maybe I didn't get the context cause I don't really watch it. But from what I could gather, she was trying to protect his best interest, even though she should have talked to him about it. IDK, just seems like he could have found a better way to tell her to quit meddling other than don't talk to me about my kid and baby mama...
See, I saw it the other way around... She went behind his back and got a DNA test... Then when the test results were wrong she didn't tell him right away. I couldn't imagine loving and raising a child for so long only to find out it wasn't really mine. I would be heart broken.
I don't totally agree with how he handled it... But I think his actions were justified...
Post a Comment