First, let's recap last weeks goals:
1. Exercise at least 4 times this week. (Start 100 push-up challenge, 200 squat challenge, 200 sit-up challenge) I have to say that I achieved this goal, barely. I worked out Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday. I completed week 1 of all of the challenges. Overall, I think I'm off to a good start!!
2. Drink 8 cups of water everyday.
There were a few days that I did not get 8 cups in. It wasn't because I wasn't trying to, I have to admit, I was going to the restroom so much, I decided not to drink anymore water on those days. The frequency of bathroom breaks is decreasing though, so, I'm going to keep pushing!!
3. Bring lunch from home twice this week.
I was definitely successful here!!
4. Gather final numbers for paying off debt!! (Sadly, I did some damage for Christmas gifts...)
I did this, and let me tell you, it ain't pretty, but I have my starting point. This number needs to continue to go down!
5. Write down ALL food eaten.
I did it, and man, I eat like crap. My resolution for the year, is to get to eating 1600 calories a day. Needless to say, I have some work to do. I ate under 1600 3 days last week, the other days, well above.
I have to say I am proud of myself, I obtained my goals.
For this week:
1. Exercise 4 times this week (completing week 2 of challenges)
2. Write down all food eaten (staying under 2000 calories everyday)
3. Do not use credit to do anything! (I feel silly that this has to be a goal, but it is)
4. Deep Condition hair (I am getting in the routine of deep conditioning my hair weekly, but I want to keep track.)
5. Bring lunch twice a week. (if this isn't a goal, it will not happen)
No comments:
Post a Comment