For this week:
1. Exercise 4 times this week (completing week 2 of challenges) - FAIL
2. Write down all food eaten (staying under 2000 calories everyday) - FAIL
3. Do not use credit to do anything! (I feel silly that this has to be a goal, but it is) - PASS
4. Deep Condition hair (I am getting in the routine of deep conditioning my hair weekly, but I want to keep track.) - PASS
5. Bring lunch twice a week. (if this isn't a goal, it will not happen) - PASS
Ok, I have an excuse, a really good one. Thursday night, I woke up in the middle of the night, with the most excruciating pain I've ever felt. It felt like someone was stabbing me. I was having muscle spasms, at least that's what my doctor told me. So she prescribed me a muscle relaxer and anti-inflammatory. These pills didn't do squat for the pain I was in. I had the most horrible weekend ever. So, needless to say, the last thing on my mind was writing down what I was eating, and exercising was definitely not going to happen. So, although I didn't meet my goals, I am not upset nor disappointed. I am taking this week off of exercise. I felt like I had asthma this morning walking in to work. I cannot take deep breaths, cough, or lay on my right side. So, if my breathing doesn't improve in the next couple of days, I'm going back to my doctor, and this time, I'm going to make her do her job. So, my goals this week will be different than what they would have been if I were healthy. Life happens right, so I'm going to roll with it.
1. Stay under 1600 calories each day.
2. Protein and hot oil treatment hair.
3. Take lunch two days this week.
4. No credit cards!!!
I feel like these goals are too simple, but I know my history, I lose focus, and I have to hold myself accountable.
No comments:
Post a Comment