Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Da.nce Yo.ur A** O.ff

That's what I plan on doing. Well, not completely, in my perfect world, I would like to lose equally all over. I do understand that I'm dreaming.

On Christmas, after we ate and talked for a while, my brothers children started up the Wii, the game of choice, Just Dance 2. I absolutely loved the game. I didn't want to stop playing, but since my brothers wasn't my only stop for the day, I gave up the remote.

My other niece got The Michael Jackson Experience for Christmas, when I went to her house and played, I fell in love with the game. My sister bought me one of the games, and I bought one with a gift card that I had. Technically, to get a lot of points on these games, you simply need to move one arm with the dancer on the game, but that's no fun. I get into it. When I'm in my living room dancing, I'm dancing to impress. No one in particular, but it makes the games much more fun and interesting. And, it's great exercise. I do not plan on getting a gym membership, so these games will add some variety to my workouts!

I now have options for cardio, elliptical, running, dancing!!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I need to invest in one of these games, but I can only see myself getting drunk to play the game. Not a good look. :(

D said...

LOL, that might be fun, lol...