I HATE when I forget my cell at home...
Yet I never go back and get it...
I've been checking out books from the library, and not reading them, who does that???
Black Indie films need to do better, I'm trying to support, but man, come on...
Strange Fruit Films??? We have to do better...
My family is so strong...
I want to try all these different hair products, but I have plenty at home...
I am going to start running again, whoop whoop, Couch to 5k here I come...
I've started putting together my budget!!!
Well, maybe I should call it my get out of debt plan...
I am going to knit and relax this weekend, doesn't that sound fun?!?!?!
2 comments:
I have to go back for my cellphone everytime...nothing short of an explosion could keep me away from it, lol.
I just checked out some books from the library for the first time in a looong time. I like to buy my books, but this time I decided to read it from the library first and if it's worthy of going on my bookshelf, I'll go buy it.
I really enjoy indie films...the last black one I saw was a couple years ago in San Francisco, "Medicine for Melancholy." I loved it!
Ditto on the hair products...
Wooohooo, good luck!
Double woohoo on the budget plan!
Have a great weekend!
LOL, when I'm at work, no one ever calls me, so it's normally not a big deal. Now if I'm not going to work, I too, always go back and get it.
I'm going to check that movie out, I'll let you know what I think!
You have a great weekend as well!!
Post a Comment