Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Random Thoughts...

  • Why do I want everything, NOW?
  • Are all women just as impatient as I?
  • Why am I so skeptical of men? (very rhetorical)
  • I need to win the lottery (If I won, I would probably keep working, and enjoy knowing that I don't HAVE to)
  • My nails are painted black...
  • Why do random people send me messages on yahoo messenger? (They always get blocked)
  • I need to stop spending money like it grows on trees...
  • Why do people complain about a situation that they have control over being in?
  • Happy Halloween...
  • Will I marry and have children someday?
  • How is 2Pac still coming out with new songs?
  • Why is there still a trial about Biggie's death? How long does it really take?
  • There haven't been any concerts here in a while...
  • Am I in the attic (from In The Meantime)
  • Why do some people crave attention?
  • I should stop cussing so much

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Attention like Surround Sounds hair... and her body. :-D Attention like a white shirt with gold lettering that says A Bay Bay!!!