Thursday, October 25, 2007
Slap, Slap, Slap, Right Across Your Melon
So, I went recruiting a couple of weeks ago for work, and it was just me and this other chic that went to my school. Apparently she knew about the trip long before I did. So she made arrangements to get rent a car and what not. So I'm thinking that she's gone recruiting before, I find out on the way there that she hasn't. So skip ahead, I received an email today, from the HR lady that handles recruiting, she's based in New York, I see in the email, that the chic told her that I had the resumes that we collected. Now, the lady asked for the resumes on October 16th, she never even checked the boxes that she has, she just told her that I have them. So I look through the box that I have, again, then I go and look in my car to make sure they aren't in there. No resumes. I knew I didn't have them, because before we left, I packed up EVERYTHING. So I go to her desk today, and I'm like did you look through the boxes that you have, because I don't have the resumes. She's like, I found them, they were in the bottom of the box. I wanted to say, you didn't think you should look for them before you went ahead and told HR that I had them? But I didn't, I just kept it moving. So, about 30 minutes later, I get an email from this chic asking me to mail this table skirt to HR in New York. The lady asked her to mail the skirt out, on October 16th. And, I guess I didn't respond quick enough, because she comes calling me right after lunch asking me if I got the email. Now, in the time that it took her to call and email me, she could have went down to the mail room, mailed the skirt, and went right back to what she was doing. Her excuse, oh, I'm so swamped, I just haven't had time. You aren't any busier than anyone else, good try though. You are lazy, and you don't know how to multi-task. I mean seriously, I took the bag to the mailroom, gave the lady the address, and my name, and was back at my desk in 5 minutes. I just want to slap this chic, for real.
Labels:
Work
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I HATE lazy people.
Post a Comment