Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Over-Weight

So, when most people look at me, they just think I'm a little over weight. But I have news for every, according to any Body-Mass Index calculator I can find, I am obese. According to these calculators, I need to be about 50 pounds lighter to be in the zone of what's considered a healthy weight. Now, I haven't been 50 lbs lighter than I am right now, since high school. And I don't even mean senior year in high school, I mean, sophomore year. I mean, I do need to lose weight, but at the same time, if I weighed 50lbs less than I do right, I would look downright skinny, not a good look for me! So, here's to wanting to lose weight and not be skinny!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You would look like Nicole Richie... Not a good look at all. Signing out... LD! :-)