Friday, October 05, 2007

What's Happening...

I've been kind of busy lately, which I guess isn't really all that out of the norm for me. Besides working I've still been having volleyball. We had 3 games a week for 2 weeks in a row, and this week we had 2 games. Next Saturday we have a tournament and that is it for us. I will miss the girls, but I'm looking forward to the break. Even though, it won't be a very long break, since I agreed to coach basketball this year. It should be cool. The head basketball coach is very laid back, and the entire coaching staff gets along pretty well.

Other than that, I haven't talked to J^2 at all, and I don't plan on calling him. I'm trying to find some time to get workouts in. On Wednesday nights, there's a place I play volleyball at. But that's just not enough. Losing weight seems to be a never ending battle with me.

I've been growing my hair out, and I can see good progress. I'm getting excited about a longer natural look. I'm about due for a trim, but I need to make an appointment. Maybe I'll see if she can get me in on Saturday sometime. I want some Chi flat irons, but I haven't convince myself to spend the money just yet.

Oh well, nothing too exciting, more to come this weekend!

No comments: