Friday, October 12, 2007

United States Postal Service

Typically, when mailing something that needs to be put in a box, I take the item(s) to the post office, buy a box, pay for postage, and send the package on it's way. Well, I recently discovered, that if you go to www.usps.com, you can order these same boxes, and they will either mail or deliver them to your home, for free. Now there is one catch, you have to order multiple items. For instance, you can just request one box, you have to get a package of 10. Just thought I'd share this tad bit of information. I mean, those boxes can cost up to 3 or 4 dollars. Not a huge deal in the big scheme of things, but hey, any extra money in my pocket makes me happy.

1 comment:

D said...

Just an update, the boxes were delivered yesterday!!