Thursday, October 25, 2007

Random Thoughts...

Why am I on spend mode right now? My money does run out...

Isn't everyone's hair good hair? Someone at work this morning told me I had that good stuff...

I want to lose weight, but then I eat anything that sounds tasty...

I'm tired of this project I'm working on, it just won't end...

I'm ready for Christmas break, it begins in about eight weeks...

First of the Month and I are going ice-skating, it's going to be a fright...

It was 40 degrees this morning, seems like we went straight from summer to winter...

I could use a real vacation, asap...

My sisters birthday is on Sunday...

Why are people so fake? It's just unnecessary with me...

I have a thing for shoes and handbags, a bad thing...

I want some Ugg boots, and knock-offs just won't do...

I'm freezing at my desk with a jacket on...

I want some Isotoner driving gloves...

No comments: