Looking like Eunice! :) I wish I could do this to my hair. Its so thick, I don't think it will work... :(
LOL, funny!! People say my sister looks more like her since she got her hair cut!!
You could probably do it with a few more rods. And I think it only worked because my hair was already kind of straight.
OMG! this roller set is FIY!
Thanks ShamIAmGlam, I loved it!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Looking like Eunice! :)
I wish I could do this to my hair. Its so thick, I don't think it will work... :(
LOL, funny!! People say my sister looks more like her since she got her hair cut!!
You could probably do it with a few more rods. And I think it only worked because my hair was already kind of straight.
OMG! this roller set is FIY!
Thanks ShamIAmGlam, I loved it!!!
Post a Comment